Paul G. Mayer, Jr. has over four decades of social security disability, worker’s compensation, and civil litigation experience.
His career kicked off in his hometown of McKeesport where he assisted laid-off steelworkers file for bankruptcy. Earlier in his career, Paul worked for several insurance companies giving him with invaluable insight he now uses to his clients’ advantage in their cases. Paul is admitted and has practiced in a majority of the counties in Pennsylvania as well as the federal courts in western and central Pennsylvania. He’s also practiced in the Federal Third Circuit Court of Appeals and Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania. His exceptional knowledge and experience has earned Paul many speaking engagements at legal education seminars.
Paul goes above and beyond for every client as he strongly believes every case deserves someone to fight for them. When he is not fighting for his clients he enjoys playing hockey and spending time with his wife and daughter.
- Pennsylvania, 1982
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1999
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- University of Dayton, Dayton, Ohio
- B.A. – 1979
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Major: English
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member, Civil Litigation Section
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, Civil Litigation Section
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice (Formerly Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association), Member, Automobile Law Section
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR), Member
- Workers’ Compensation Section of the ACBA , Member
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Member